Don't Call KC a Flyover City says Vogue
Being raised in Missouri, we realize that most people who flyover our city think of us as farmland, bbq lovin' folk. Although the latter is very much true, we have a lot more to offer than our delicious smoked ribs.
Vogue's recent travel article "Don't Call Them Flyover Cities: Why You Should Visit Kansas City, Indianapolis, and Oklahoma City" features a selection of great places to eat & drink, fun things to do while in town & local shops worth checking out including Dear Society!
"Check out smaller shops like the sweet home-goods store Golden & Pine, or the Cali-cool Dear Society, stocked with vintage Jordache and woven wall hangings."
We are honored to be mentioned alongside other fantastic shops & restaurants including our favorites:
- Golden & Pine - a perfectly curated home goods store
- Cable and Company - USA crafted men's vintage shop
- Urban Provisions - the general store filled with local finds
- Port Fonda - delicious Mexican eatery featuring tasty margaritas
- Krokstrom - Scandinavian small plates & craft cocktails - & a Dear Society neighbor!
- Oddly Correct - one of KC's best coffee shops
To read the full Vogue article, click here!
What are some of your favorite KC places to visit?