Being raised in Missouri, we realize that most people who flyover our city think of us as farmland, bbq lovin' folk. Although the latter is very much true, we have a lot more to offer than our delicious smoked ribs.
Vogue's recent travel article "Don't Call Them Flyover Cities: Why You Should Visit Kansas City, Indianapolis, and Oklahoma City" features a selection of great places to eat & drink, fun things to do while in town & local shops worth checking out including Dear Society!
"Check out smaller shops like the sweet home-goods store Golden & Pine, or the Cali-cool Dear Society, stocked with vintage Jordache and woven wall hangings."
We are honored to be mentioned alongside other fantastic shops & restaurants including our favorites:
- Golden & Pine - a perfectly curated home goods store
- Cable and Company - USA crafted men's vintage shop
- Urban Provisions - the general store filled with local finds
- Port Fonda - delicious Mexican eatery featuring tasty margaritas
- Krokstrom - Scandinavian small plates & craft cocktails - & a Dear Society neighbor!
- Oddly Correct - one of KC's best coffee shops
To read the full Vogue article, click here!
What are some of your favorite KC places to visit?